Deadlines for Congressionally Directed Spending/Member Designated Project Requests (earmarks) are rapidly approaching. As congressional offices establish earmark request deadlines for the month of March, Americans for the Arts wants to make sure you are prepared.
Want to learn how to successfully apply and secure Congressional Earmarks?
Please register for our FREE webinar on ArtsU on Thursday, March 2, 2023, from 3:00-4:30 p.m. ET. In this webinar, speakers will go into detail about eligibility criteria, information requirements, and timelines. We’ll also discuss best practices to successfully obtain your earmark request.
Our speakers include:
- Nolen Bivens, President and CEO of Americans for the Arts
- Nina Ozlu Tunceli, Executive Director, Arts Action Fund
- Tooshar Swain, Director of Public Policy, Americans for the Arts
- Bill Harper, former Chief of Staff to Betty McCollum
- Robert Chelimsky, Managing Director, Playwrights’ Center
We have also created a Congressional Earmarks Resource Center just for you!
Register for FREE now on ArtsU!